If you are not already a member of Visionmixers.tv and wish to join and take advantage of the benefits provided, generic you need to qualify as an independent Vision Mixer working in television in the UK and Ireland ONLY.
- Registering your CV on the site for Producers and Directors to see
- Invitations to supplier seminars and demonstrations
- Access to support provided by our sponsors
- Regular events held for members, illness both social and professional
Step 1. Before becoming a member you must first pay the subscription fee.
Click the Paypal button to get started:
Step 2. Complete the application form.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT:
- Membership is available to Vision Mixer Professionals only.
- If you do not work in the industry your application will not be considered.
- To become a member you must provide contact details for at least two supporting members of the Vision Mixers Guild
- If you are not a Vision Mixer Professional and you do not provide details of supporting members you will not be refunded and your payment will be charged against the cost of deactivating your account.